I took myself out on a date
帶上自己去約會
and said I'm looking grand,
我看起來很隆重
and when I got my courage up
當我鼓起勇氣
I asked to hold my hand.
我要牽起自己的手
I took me to a restaurant
我帶自己走進一間餐廳
and then a movie show.
電影正在播放
I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊摟著自己
in the most secluded row.
在最隱秘處排著隊
I whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語
of happiness and bliss,
帶著快樂與幸福
and then I almost slapped me
我幾乎要打自己一巴掌
when I tried to steal a kiss.
當我試圖竊取一個吻
Then afterwards I walked me home
之後,我送自己回家。
and since I'm so polite
因為我非常有禮貌
I thanked me for a perfect date
我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子
and wished myself goodnight.
並祝我自己晚安
There's just one little problem
只是有一個小問題
and it kind of hurts my pride.
這有點傷害了我的驕傲
Myself would not invite me in
我自己不會邀請我進來
so now I'm locked outside!
所以我現在被鎖在了門外
《I love myself 我愛我自己》